Laser tattoo removal is considered to be the most effective way to remove tattoos. The high-intensity light beams of the laser can penetrate the skin and break up the ink particles in the tattoo, which are then absorbed and eliminated by the body’s immune system. Furthermore, laser tattoo removal is a quick and convenient procedure. And the procedure can be completed in just a few sessions. Therefore, laser tattoo removal is a popular choice for people who want to remove tattoos and a laser tattoo removal machine is really a worthwhile investment. Here are the 5 best laser tattoo removal machines recommended.
What Factors to Consider When Choosing Laser Tattoo Removal Machine
There are several factors to take into account when selecting a laser tattoo removal machine to make sure you are getting a high-quality one that matches your demands. Some key factors to consider include:
- Wavelength: The laser’s wavelength is crucial for efficient tattoo removal. Different colors of ink require different wavelengths to break down the pigment effectively. For example, a 1064nm wavelength is used to target black, dark blue, and dark green tattoo ink. And 532nm wavelength of the laser is for red, orange, and yellow tattoo ink. While the 694nm wavelength is to target light blue and green tattoo ink.
- Power and energy output: Generally, a good laser tattoo removal machine should have a power output of at least 4-6 watts and an energy output of 400-600mJ per pulse. Some advanced laser tattoo removal machines can deliver up to 10-12 watts of power and 800-1000mJ of energy per pulse.
- Cooling system: The process of laser tattoo removal directing high-powered laser beams at the tattooed area can generate a significant amount of heat, which can potentially damage the surrounding skin tissue. A cooling system is designed to help mitigate these risks. There are different types of cooling systems that can be used with laser tattoo removal machines, including air cooling, contact cooling, and cryogenic cooling.
- Brand and supplier: Look for brands and suppliers that have relevant certifications and read the reviews of their products.
5 Best Laser Tattoo Removal Machines
- NEATCELL Hand-Held Laser Tattoo Removal Machine
Price range: $40.62-77.72
This device is a very small and hand-held hair removal device. It’s very easy to carry around and you can put it in your bag and take it wherever you want to go. If you don’t have the budget right now, you can try this small, home-based tattoo removal device. It is effective for small tattoos.
1. Small and portable: convenient to use and shipping cost saving
2. Laser type: picosecond laser
3. Long lifespan: 2,000,000 shots
- Zemits NdPrime Nd Yag Tattoo Removal Laser
This tattoo removal machine uses Q-switched Yag laser to remove tattoo ink. It is effective for a wide range of tattoo ink colors, including black, red, brown, yellow, and blue, etc. Meanwhile, it can help to repair damaged skin and rejuvenate the skin as well.
1. 3 available wavelengths: 1320nm, 1064nm, 532nm
2. Suitable for all-color skin
3. Short recovery time: 3 to 7 days
4. Multifunctional: tattoo removal, skin rejuvenation, pigment removal
- Nu Tatouage Plus Laser Tattoo Removal Machine from British Institute of Lasers
This tattoo removal machine also applies a Q-switched Yag laser for tattoo removal. It has two inbuilt laser rods that can release powerful pulsed output beams to better remove tattoos.
1. Lightweight handpiece: for large areas and long time tattoo removal
2. 2 shot counters
3. Carbon Peel treatment
4. Life span: 2 Million shots
- Picosecond Laser Picosure Tattoo Removal Machine from Prince Overseas
This tattoo removal machine uses a picosecond laser to remove permanent tattoo ink. It uses ultra-short pulses of energy to break down tattoo ink particles into smaller fragments, and then the body’s immune system will absorb it and eliminate it. It has 2 wavelengths of laser,1064nm, and 532nm laser.
1. 3 available wavelengths: 585nm/650nm/755nm Optional
2. Closed circuit water-to-air cooling system
3. Short pulse laser: cause less damage to the skin
4. FDA approved
- 3 in 1 ND Yag Laser Hair Tattoo Removal Machine from Konmison
Price range: $1,330-1,480
This 3 in 1 hair tattoo removal machine from Konmison combines 3 technologies, including DPL, RF and laser. With 3 wavelengths of laser and 3 RF operating heads, it is effective and convenient for hair and tattoo removal, and facial care. Besides, it has 3 operation handles, including a DPL handle, laser handle, and RF handle.
1. 3 technologies: DPL+ RF+ Laser.
2. 3 RF probes of different sizes: for face, neck, and body treatment
3. Laser of 3 wavelengths: 532nm/ 1064nm/ 1320nm
4. Multifunctional: effective for both hair and tattoo removal, freckle removal, skin rejuvenation, etc. as well.
5. Reliable supplier: Konmison is a professional beauty device manufacturer which has strict control of product quality.
If you want to know more about laser tattoo removal, you can click on how much does a laser tattoo machine cost.
If you are an owner of a beauty salon, adding a laser tattoo removal machine to your salon can be a worthwhile investment if it is done properly. Laser tattoo removal is a popular and growing industry, and many people are looking for safe and effective ways to remove unwanted tattoos. By offering laser tattoo removal services, a beauty salon can attract new customers and increase revenue. Hope this article can be helpful for you to choose the best laser tattoo removal machine.