Aging is a very normal physiological phenomenon, but it also brings about physical and mental changes. Physiologically, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and law lines would appear on our faces, and we will find that our skin is no longer as firm and elastic as it was when we were younger. In order to alleviate and resist skin aging, a microcurrent machine is a good choice. If you are interested in it, here we made a list of the best microcurrent machine for estheticians.
How to Choose the Best Professional Microcurrent Machine
Microcurrent machines work by delivering electrical impulses through the skin and into the underlying muscles. This stimulates the muscles, causing them to contract and relax. Thus it can promote blood circulation, increase lymphatic drainage, and facilitate the generation of collagen and elastin. While the best professional microcurrent machine should include the following features.
When we buy any product, we don’t want it to break down in just a few months. Especially for a microcurrent machine that we may use frequently. So the span life of the microcurrent machine is really important. As for a small microcurrent facial device, its battery life should be paid more attention to.
- Choose the Right Amps
As we all know, microcurrent device delivers between 10 to 500 micro-amps (millionth of one amp) of electric current to the face or body. If it is over 500 micro-amps, the Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) that provides energy to our cells starts to flop.
- Advanced Technology
Except for the basic technology of microcurrent, people buy one machine usually with other expectations. Some types of advanced microcurrent machines apply the technology of LED light, RF, dermabrasion, and galvanic mesotherapy together, making the device more multifunctional to meet people’s different needs.
- Trustworthy Supplier
When you decide to purchase a microcurrent machine from some suppliers, remember to look for the certifications they have on their websites. For example, is it FDA-approved? FDA is responsible for protecting public health by regulating drugs, food, medical devices, etc. So it is quite reliable when you see a supplier has FDA approval. Or other certifications like CE, ROHS, and MSDS.
3 Best Microcurrent Machines for Estheticians
Choosing the best microcurrent machine can be difficult. Here we recommend you three best microcurrent machines for estheticians.
Best Microcurrent Device for Pain
- Avazzia Life Pinnacle from Avazzia
This device is a new top microcurrent device, it can be a choice for both at-home users and professionals such as physical therapists and estheticians. If you are looking for devices to relieve chronic pain, and relax muscle, then this machine is suitable for you.
- Professional microcurrent treatment
- Useful for multiple problems: nerve problems, chronic pain, muscle pain, etc.
- Small in size: convenient to bring with. Do the treatment at anytime and anywhere
Best Microcurrent Device for Body
- Microcurrent Muscle Stimulation Machine from Konmison
This microcurrent muscle stimulation machine adopted the newest exploitation of lifting pressure and lower current double alternated wave theory, stimulating the muscles and achieving the purpose of releasing muscles, relieving fatigue and body slimming.
- Safe and noninvasive: it will not influence normal work and life
- Adjustable pulse: adjust the pulse and energy according to your own needs
- Easy to operate: put the EMS pads on the area you want to treat and then adjust the pulse
Best Microcurrent Device for Face
- 7 in 1 Oxygen Bio Microdermabrasion Machine from Konmison
This microcurrent dermabrasion machine applies 7 technologies, including microcurrent, microdermabrasion, RF, oxygen, cooling, and galvanic mesotherapy. With 8 operating probes, it can help to firm and tighten skin and anti-aging.
- 7 in 1 technology: microcurrent+ microdermabrasion+ RF+ oxygen+ cooling,+ galvanic mesotherapy
- 8 operating probes: Galvanic Eye Probe+ Electroporation Probe+ Facial RF Probe+ Microdermabrasion head+ Oxygen Spray gun+Cooling Freeze Probe+ Micro-Electrical Conductive Bar*2
- Multifunctional facial machine: can work on skin around eyes, face, and neck. For lifting and tightening skin, removing wrinkles and fine lines, moisturizing skin and deep cleaning skin.
FAQ about professional microcurrent machine
1. Can Estheticians Do Microcurrent
Yes, normally estheticians are allowed to do microcurrent treatments so long as they have received the proper training and certification. However, in some other regions and countries, using microcurrent machines may be considered a medical procedure and one should have a licensed medical professional to do the treatment.
2. Which Is Better Microcurrent or RF
RF is mainly used for stimulating collagen production and repairing the skin, while microcurrent can stimulate the facial muscles, and help to lift and tighten the skin. If you are finding ways to anti aging, you can try the microcurrent treatment.
3. Do Dermatologists Recommend Microcurrent
Dermatologists think microcurrent canstimulate blood flow which leads to a plumper appearance and glow. And the microcurrents may help with lymphatic fluid drainage as well.
4. Is Microcurrent Good for Aging Skin
Yes, microcurrent stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis, and this would work for aging skin to replenish the collagen in the skin.
If you want to know how to select the beauty devices, you can click on the esthetician supplies and equipment list
With a regular period of appropriate microcurrent machine treatment, the skin would go through a whole new change. We sincerely hope that after reading this article, you can find the microcurrent machine that you truly need.
If you are interested in some other types of beauty machines, you can click on the best hydrafacial machine to see more.