Generally speaking, changes in the facial skin are what we are the most likely to pay attention to. It is the part where the skin is directly exposed to the outside world, and it can be the best reflection showing the condition of our physical health. For skin care, there are two facial treatments that are now popular worldwide. While many people may be confused about these two ways. This article will tell you the difference between hydrodermabrasion and microdermabrasion. A list of hydrodermabrasion vs microdermabrasion is as follows.
Which is better hydrodermabrasion or microdermabrasion
Hydrodermabrasion and microdermabrasion may sound very similar. Both of them are for facial care, aiming to improve skin texture and appearance. But actually, they are suited for different conditions of skins, and they apply different technologies.
Someone may agree that hydrodermabrasion is more advanced than microdermabrasion, and it is more gentle for some sensitive skin. However, they are both effective for skin resurfacing. The answer of which is better may depend on what condition your skin is in. After all, it’s best only when it fits you.
What Is Hydrodermabrasion Machine
Hydrodermabrasion is a skin treatment that usually uses a hydrodermabrasion pen with a special design of vortex shape head. It can not only clean the dirt and oil on the top of the skin but also can suck the dirt deep into the pores and follicles.
Meanwhile, it combines the water and oxygen to exfoliate and hydrate the skin. And serums or essence would be penetrated into the deep skin in order to moisturize and repair the skin. In general, a professional hydrodermarbrasion machine is noninvasive and effective to rejuvenate and refresh the skin.
The Pros and Cons of Hydrodermabrasion Device
- Suitable for sensitive skin: it is more gentle when using a hydrodermabrasion machine. It can gently remove the dead skin on the surface of the skin.
- Facial clean and rejuvenate: with suction in the hydrodermabrasion pen, the dirt on both the top layer and deeper layer of the skin is removed, and it can hydrate and brighten the skin.
- Painless and non-invasive
1.Skin deep cleaning & moisturizing
2.Skin tightening & lifting
3.Skin whitening & brightening
4.Wrinkle & blackhead removal
5.Anti-aging & skin rejuvenation
6.Skin detox & sedation
- Skin swelling: the face may become swell and redness may appear if operating inappropriately.
- Skin thinning: the skin might become thinner if one does the treatment too frequently for its effective result.
- Skin peeling: the skin might peel after receiving a hydrodermabrasion treatment. But it will recover soon with metabolism.
If you are interested in hydrodermabrasion machine, you can click the 7 in 1 hydrafacial machine from Konmison.
What Is Microdermabrasion Equipment
The microdermabrasion machine can be mainly divided into 2 types: crystal microdermabrasion and diamond tips microdermabrasion. The crystal microdermabrasion would spray some micro crystals on your face, and then the suction probe will suck away the micro crystal with dead skin and cutin.
While the diamond microdermabrasion uses a probe with a diamond tip to treat the skin. Both two types of microdermabrasion machines are effective for removing dead skin, blackheads, cleaning the pores, and stimulating collagen production. It can help the skin with anti-aging as well.
The Pros and Cons of Microdermabrasion
- Stimulate collagen regeneration: it can remove the outer layer of dead skin cells, which can be conducive to stimulating the production of new collagen fibers in the skin.
- Visible results: you can feel your skin become softer and smooth after receiving the microdermabrasion.
- Increase skin elasticity: microdermabrasion can stimulate the repairing of the skin so that the skin will become more elastic and more smooth.
- Remove facial cutin
- Remove acne and blackheads
- Deep skin cleaning
- Shrink pores
- Whiten skin
- Skin rejuvenation
- Painful for some people
- Not for all skin types: if you are a really dry and fragile skin type, then it is better not to use the microdermabrasion machine.
- Swelling and redness: microdermabrasion may cause swelling and redness. It normally takes a few hours or a few days to recover.
- Sun sensitivity increasing: after doing the microdermabrasion, the skin may be more sensitive to sun burning. So physical protection and some hydrating cream is really necessary when you go out.
If you want to see some microdermabrasion machines, you can click the 7 in 1 Bio microdermabrasion machine from Konmison.
In general, both hydrodermabrasion and microdermabrasion are very effective to improve skin conditions, clean the skin, remove dead skin and blackheads, and anti-aging. It can also give you a fresher and younger skin. You can always choose the best way for skin care according to your own skin conditions. Sincerely wish this article can be a lot of help for you since it has given you all these tips about hydrodermabrasion vs microdermabrasion.
If you want to know more about hydrodermabrasion, you can click the professional hydrafacial machine for sale 2023.